- Created on June 26, 2023 8:27 AM
- Last Updated on June 26, 2023 8:43 AM
- June 26, 2023 8:27 AM
The Scholarship Program of Tzu Chi Foundation Philippines, Inc. remains committed to providing educational assistance to indigent students in need.
The Foundation is now accepting new applicants for the academic year 2023-2024. As part of the application process, kindly submit necessary documents for eligibility screening.
To be considered for the Tzu Chi Foundation scholarship, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Must belong to an economically challenged family.
- Must have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 2.25 (82%) with no failing grade and incomplete grade in any subject.
- Must be enrolled in CKS College.
Please ensure that you have the following documents ready for your application:
- Duly Accomplished Tzu Chi Application Form (Encoded) [Download Application Form HERE]
- Latest Copy of Grades in both English and Chinese (2nd Sem A.Y. 2022-2023)
- Latest Registration Form
- Pictures: (a) 1x1 ID picture; (b) Family picture; (c) Picture of the inside and outside of the house
- Copy of Utility Bills
- Detailed Sketch Map of Home Address
- Latest ITR/ Parents' Pay Slip (if applicable)
- Barangay Certificate of Indigency
We prioritize the following programs in our scholarship offerings:
- Basic Education
- BSBA Major in Management
- Education Courses
- Information Technology
The deadline for submission is June 30, 2023. Please ensure that you submit all required documents before the specified date.