Master in Business Administration
- Created on January 21, 2016 4:57 PM
- Last Updated on January 21, 2016 4:57 PM
- January 21, 2016 4:57 PM
The Master in Business Administration (MBA} program of the CKS College aims to provide post-bachelor students with a formal professional education that equips them to assume the responsibility to manage a business or non-business entity. Students have the option to pursue either a Thesis Program or a Non-Thesis Program.
The program is designed to assess and further enhance the competencies, skills, behavioral maturity, and values of current and would be organizational leaders and professionals in effecting strategic change and organizational transformation.
Thus, upon completion of the program, the graduate student shall::
- Become adequately informed about the significant economic, political, social, and technological variables affecting the business environment today from both the macro and micro perspectives.
- Become knowledgeable about the fundamental business management concepts, functions, and applications.
- Develop analytical understanding of human behavior in the workplace.
- Be aware of business and management ethical issues which are critical and are an inevitable part of the industry and the corporate world.
- Apply concepts, processes, and frameworks to actual business situations, opportunities, and challenges.