The Chinese department is offering online courses for both Functional Chinese and Selected Readings in Chinese for A.Y. 2020-2021 for 6 weeks (June 25 to August 5, 2020). The online courses shall be credited to the first semester. In other words, students who take online courses will have more time to focus on English subjects once the physical classes start. Students who are interested may register via (https://tinyurl.com/SHSOnlineCH). Deadline for registration is on June 10, 2020. Students who sign-up and enroll shall hold themselves responsible for meeting course requirements and for participating in virtual lessons and online class activities. Students shall be engaged in synchronized online classes along with various offline activities. For inquiries, please e-mail
作品選讀 （Selected Readings in Chinese）
- Class sectioning will be arranged according to the student’s HSK level and by their grade level.
- Class time: MW, 9:00-11:00AM.
- Students with zero-background can attend online classes offered by the Language Center on Saturdays, 8:30-11:30AM / 1:30-4:30PM. Language Center Website [LINK]; Language Center FB Page [LINK]
實用漢語 （Functional Chinese）
- Various courses for functional Chinese are offered this year to make sure that we can cater to everyone’s interests in different fields. Students can choose the course according to their HSK level.
- Additional fees will be charged on highlighted classes below due to the special size of the class.