- Created on October 15, 2015 3:32 PM
- Last Updated on November 10, 2015 8:58 AM
- October 15, 2015 3:32 PM
The CKS College Health Service Department, in coordination with the Grade School Elementary Department, is promoting Health Education for our Grade 1 to Grade 3 students.
This October 15, 2015, we are celebrating Global Handwashing Day. The school has partnered with Procter and Gamble in conducting a SafeGuard Clean Hands, Healthy Kids Program Activity.
Program Activity contains:
1. A short discussion on the importance of hand washing
2. Demonstration of the proper way of hand washing, with special appearance of Commander Safeguard
3. Distribution of (1) safeguard Foaming Hand Wash soap and (1) exclusive Clean Hands, Healthy Kids Activity book to each student