- Created on October 5, 2022 1:40 PM
- Last Updated on December 13, 2022 12:30 AM
- October 5, 2022 1:40 PM
Our Program offers:
- Premier Chinese and English Curricula
- An Individualized and child centered lesson plan
- A Prepared Environment that will stimulate your child’s curiosity, needs, and interests.
- Teachers who are internationally trained and certified from the American Montessori Society, Montessori Institute of America, and MACTE.
CKS College Montessori: Montessori Approach
Through the Montessori approach, teachers develop the whole child through the ff. key principles:
- respect for the child: the child is encouraged to choose work previously shown and to independently finish them with grace and courtesy
- self-directed learning: through self-correcting learning materials, the child is able to educate himself/herself
- absorbent mind: the 0-6-year-old child learns with ease, making them teachable of enriched curricula
- sensitive periods of development: children have a particular time in which they are most responsive to learning certain skills. Thus teachers observe them closely to capitalize on these golden "windows of opportunity" for maximum learning
- well-prepared environment: in an atmosphere of natural beauty and order guided by the teacher, children educate themselves in freedom and harmony
Its key learning areas include:
- Practical Life
- Language (English, Chinese, and Filipino)
- Culture (History, Science, and Geography)
We strive to equip multilingual and multicultural learners!
Download application form HERE.
Download Location Map HERE.
Please scan the QR code below or click on this LINK to view CKS College South Forbes on Google Maps:
For directions to the Campus, please visit CKS South Forbes - Location or scan the QR code below: