- Identification Key of Philippine Groupers, Family Serranidae: Epinephelinae, Tribe by Faisal A. Alonto Jr.
- Green Marketing Practiceof Global Brands: Effects on the Buying Behaviorof Filipino Consumers by Julio O. Castillo Jr.
- Academic Performance and Multiple Intelligencesof First Year High School Students in CKS College: Bases for the Development of Differentiated Activities by Lynn E. Chung
- An Encounter with iMAth: A Mathematics Courseware by Lester C. Hao
- Towards a Framework of Understanding the School Culture of Public Secondary Schools in Metro Manila, Philippines by Cristina A. Monsanto
- Food Distribution Policy for Typhoon Victims in the Philippines by Shella Gayle B. Billano, Gerard Cortez, Ojay D. L. Santos, Maria Elena Yabut-Timbang, and Brian C. Gozun
Table of Contents
- The Use of Filipino as a Medium of Instruction in the Basic Social Science Subjects in the Mendiola Consortium
Arnold O. Adante
- The Socio-Cultural Patterns of Selected Southeast Asian Countries: A Case of the Philippines and Singapore
Rolance Ramirez Chua
- An Analysis on the Economic Development Indicators in the Local Government Units in Selected Regions in the Philippines
- Exploring Students' Conceptions on the Nature of Matter Using Particulate Illustrations
Elizabeth Luartes Marasigan, M.S.
- Proposed Re-organization of CKSC Management Information System
Earl Lim Yu
- An Investigation of the Common Word-Formation Processes Employed in the Newly-Formed Words in Internet Chat English
Allan Rey S. Villaverde, M.A.
Page 2 of 2