Created on April 28, 2020 6:56 PM
Last Updated on April 29, 2020 12:13 AM
April 28, 2020 6:56 PM
CKS College takes pride in recognizing its alumni who are air transport industry frontliners on-duty, despite the current community quarantine. While there are many CKSian pilots and cabin crew in the alumni roster, a few are given flight duties amidst the crisis.
- Eurico L. Chua (蔡榮華), HS Batch 1985 - Hong Kong Air Cargo
- Denise Laxamana (曾國友), HS Batch 2005 - Philippine Airlines
- Tyler Nicki M. Ong Tan ( 王奇祥), HS Batch 2008 - Lanmei Airlines Cambodia
- Kevin Darwin S. Ong (王光前), HS Batch 2008 - Philippine Airlines
- Jonas Y. Kua (邱峻煌), HS Batch 2010 - Vietjet Airlines
- Mitchell Bryan D. Tiujanco (張貽明), HS Batch 2010 - Leading Edge International Aviation Academy / Freelance Pilot
- Jurrick Jaysper Yu (楊為煌), HS Batch 2010 - Freelance Pilot
- Joy Glendy Tan (施明汎), HS Batch 2004 - Philippine Airlines
- Rachelle Joyce Quang (林秀英), HS Batch 2005 - Philippine Airlines
- Vernadette Biado Wu (吳雲菲), HS Batch 2008 - Qatar Airlines
- Sherlyn Mae Chen (陳秋琳), HS Batch 2009 - Philippine Airlines
- Claudette Anne Chloe Chu (朱丽雅), HS Batch 2009 - Philippine Airlines
- Mikel Y. Villamora (高沛如), HS Batch 2013 - Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines, our country' flag carrier and the heart of the Filipino people, and some other airline companies continue their mission of transporting essential cargo from point to point, including medical supplies and equipment, donations from other countries, relief goods, even medical frontliners and patients needing air transport, and they are doing these activities even at operating loss.
Thank you! Your CKS College family is proud of you.