- Created on November 12, 2021 11:04 AM
- Last Updated on November 12, 2021 11:47 AM
- November 12, 2021 11:04 AM
The Justice Jose Abad Santos General Hospital shall be extending special accommodation for the vaccination of CKSC students aged 12 to 17 on November 15, 2021 (Monday). Pfizer-BioNtech vaccines will be administered on a first-come, first-served basis. Vaccination will begin at 8AM.
Parents who wish to avail of this arrangement should register through https://tinyurl.com/vac-nov15 before November 14, 2021 (Sunday). Please register only if sure of going. Those getting vaccinated on November 15 shall be excused from online classes that day.
CKSC does not offer medical advice or recommend medical treatment. Parents are urged to consult with their family doctor concerning the benefits and risks associated with important medial decisions.
2. On the date of vaccination, the student must be accompanied by one parent named on the birth certificate. Only one companion shall be allowed per vaccine recipient. If companion is not one of the parents named in the birth certificate, s/he should be an immediate relative of the vaccine recipient. Non-relative companions shall not be allowed. Present a valid ID showing proof of relation to the vaccine recipient.
3. Please bring the ff:
- Printout of QR Code
- Duly Accomplished Waiver Form
- Original and Photocopy of Student's School ID (Old School ID shall be accepted)
- Original and Photocopy of Parent's ID
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Consent Form (Available at the Venue)
Please take note of the following:
Vaccination Date : November 15, 2021 (Monday)
Venue : Justice Jose Abad Santos General Hospital, Numancia St., Barangay 285, Zone 26, District 3
Time : 8AM to 4PM
Brand of Vaccine to be Administered : Pfizer-BioNtech
Contact Person : Chairman Richmond Liu
Please go to the vaccination venue early.
Chiang Kai Shek College thanks Chairman Richmond Liu for making the arrangement possible.