- April 8, 2019 1:31 PM
It's happening this Summer! G-FORCE is coming to Chiang Kai Shek College on May 20 to 25, 2019 (Monday to Saturday) for its 2019 summer dance workshop.
Kids Dance Class with Teacher Ram (Ages 5 to 11)
1:30 - 3:30PM
Hip-Hop Class with Teacher Ram (Age 12 and above)
3:30 - 5:30PM
Graduates will be part of the G-Force Dance Concert in The Theater at Solaire Resort on June 22, 2019.
Early bird promo until April 15 - PhP7,500.00
Advance registration fee from April 16 to May 12 - PhP8,000.00
May 13 and onwards - PhP8,500.00
This is open to kids, young people, and adults, CKSian students, alumni, children of alumni, and others, while slots are still available.
For inquiries and registration, please look for Mr. Judelio Yap at telephone 2526161 local 2400.
Registration is also accepted at the G-Force Dance Studio in Quezon City.
- April 8, 2019 1:26 PM
Announcement to all parents, guardians, and students (preschool to grade 10) on schedules and guidelines for reservation of book lockers, basement lunch tables for kinder to grade 3 only, and food drop-off for grades 4 to 10 only.
All students will receive a hard copy of the policies during the distribution of final report cards on May 4, 2019.
- April 1, 2019 11:48 AM
Do you want to improve your skills and techniques in the sports you love playing?
Do you want to be a member of your school's sports team? Do you want to compete and win honors in athletics?
Do you want to get fit and have a healthy body?
Then, join the CHIANG KAI SHEK COLLEGE SUMMER SPORTS CLINIC 2019! We offer training programs in badminton, basketball, cheer leading and hiphop, chess, jiujitsu with mixed martial arts, table tennis, taekwondo, and wushu.
Registration is ongoing. Open to all CKSian students, alumni, and kids of alumni.
For inquiries and registration, please call Ms. Yolanda Co at telephone 2526161 local 2410 or Mr. Judelio Yap at telephone 2526161 local 2400.
- April 1, 2019 11:43 AM
For more details, please call Ms. Vanessa Cervantes at telephone 2526161 local 2507.
- March 13, 2019 4:33 PM
The Chiang Kai Shek College, through its Canteen and Bookstore Committee, is now accepting formal proposals for in-campus food (canteen) and bookstore service providers at both the Padre Algue and Narra campuses for School Year 2019-2020. Interested parties are requested to submit a formal intent and proposal to Mr. Judelio Yap, Director for Student Life, on or before March 28 (Thursday) with the following requirements:
1. Business Profile
Nature of Business (single proprietorship, partnership or corporation, cooperative, etc.)
Registered name and name of owner/manager,
Location/address/phone number of the office,
Particular services offered, number of years/months in food/catering business, and other pertinent information
2. Service Record
Record or listing of institutions that have been served or being catered to or clients in the Philippines – for reference purposes only, if any
3. Proposed/Offered Daily Menu (Food Service Providers)
For meals and snacks items with prices for each viand/item
Proposed Services Offered (Bookstore) – selling of school supplies, photocopying services, bookbinding, laminating, textbook assessment and selling, reference materials and magazines, etc.
4. Legal Requirements
Photocopies of Business Permit, Mayor’s permit, DTI Registration, BIR Registration, Fire Safety Clearance/Certificate, Sanitation Clearance and Health Certification including those of food providers’ staff, crew, and handlers
Assurance of capacity to secure said requirements before start of operations for the in-campus kiosks or service area, as required by government agencies.
The following information, terms and conditions would help all interested parties come up with a good letter of intent and service proposal.
1. The initial contract period is for one year, SY 2019-2020, and subject to renewal upon establishment of a track record of above satisfactory performance for another year, SY 2020-2021.
2. The projected population that will need the services of the canteen is about 2,800 students and about 300 employees for the Padre Algue campus, and 800 students and about 100 employees for the Narra campus.
3. The objective is to have in-campus food service provider and bookstore that will operate from 7:00AM until around 6:30PM daily, from Mondays to Fridays of the week, and on Saturdays as needed during school functions.
4. The in-campus service providers shall provide their own kiosk and area set-up, the layout and design to be approved by the school in relation to its aesthetic requirements.
5. The in-campus service providers will have a fixed donation to the school for the school’s financial scholarship program. The service providers will also pay their share of usage for water, electricity, and housekeeping services in their respective areas.
6.The in-campus food service providers are expected to provide regular food and beverage services for the CKSian community which shall consist of quality and hygienically-prepared meals (breakfast and lunch) and snack items for students and employees. Beverage service shall be limited to bottled mineral water, milk, shakes and juices prepared from fresh fruits and vegetables. All forms of non-alcoholic, non-carbonated and non-synthetic drinks are prohibited. Food and drinks to be sold must conform to the requirements set forth by the Department of Education (DepEd), including natural food and fortified food bearing the “Sangkap Pinoy” seal, and must be presented for approval by the concerned school authorities.
7. The in-service food providers shall determine the prices of its products being sold, but should always be reminded to set them at affordable prices for the students and teachers.
8. The school is an environment-friendly campus and as such, Styrofoam and disposable plastic products are not allowed. Reusable dishwares (plates, glasses, utensils, etc.) are encouraged for all food service providers. Students and teachers bringing and using their own reusable dishwares must be given appropriate discounts from the price of the food items bought.
9. The bookstore is not allowed to sell items which are non-educational in nature. Toys may not be sold inside the school campus unless they are educational in nature.
9. The in-campus service providers are expected to provide for housekeeping services in their respective areas, receptacles for segregated wastes, service crew and ensure the cleanliness of all the areas used. Segregated wastes should be regularly disposed at designated areas.
10. For purposes of monitoring the quality, hygiene and affordability of the food as well as the service provided by the service providers and enforcing school regulations on student discipline, dispensing of prohibited drugs and liquor, curfew hours, and similar matters, they shall be subject to weekly visitation powers of the College through its committee. They shall take charge of evaluating the service providers and recommending to the administration the renewal, extension or termination of their services. The same rule applies to monitoring the bookstore.
In order to process well the applications and proposals, please take note of the following schedule of activities:
March 13, 2019 (Wednesday) – Issuance of Invitation to Provide Service / Announcement to the Community
March 18 to 22, 2019 – Site Visit by interested In-Campus Service Providers (appointment is required)
March 29, 2019 (Friday) – Deadline of Acceptance of Proposals for submission at Padre Algue Campus
April 2, 2019 (Tuesday) – Committee Evaluation and Selection of Service Providers to be called for presentation
April 5, 2019 (Friday) – Presentation by Candidate Service Providers/ Food Tasting by Candidate Food Service Providers
April 8, 2019 (Monday) – Committee Deliberation / Meeting
April 11, 2019 (Thursday) - Submission of Committee’s Recommendation to the Office of the President
April 15, 2019 (Monday) – Announcement of Selected In-Campus Service Providers
Page 1 of 62