For Entering Freshmen
Chiang Kai Shek College - School of Business, Arts, and Sciences & School of Graduate Studies is now accepting:
- High school graduates
(CKS College high school graduates may automatically be enrolled without taking the entrance exam by just presenting the admission documents.)
- Enrollees in the Graduate Studies Programs
Applicants are required to complete the following steps before registering:
- Secure and submit the Application for Entrance Examination form to the Admissions Office.
- Pay the Application fee (P250.00 for undergraduate level / P300.00 for graduate level) at the Cashier's Office.
- Present the Official Receipt to the Admissions Office and secure Entrance Examination Permit.
- Take the Entrance Examination on the date and room assigned by the Guidance Counselor. Bring I.D. and Entrance Examination Permit.
- If you pass the Entrance Examination, report for an interview on the scheduled date and time, and bring the following requirements:
|High School Graduates||Transferees||Graduate Studies Program|
Note: Foreign Students